The decision to seek therapy for yourself or family member is never an easy one to make, however, it is a sign of strength and courage. It is a sign that you are ready to conquer the roadblocks and difficulties that have been holding you or your loved ones back from living the best life possible. I specialize in providing mental wellness counselling to individuals and families.
You or a loved one may need help with:
- Anxiety disorders and panic attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Workplace Anxiety
- Post Work Traumatic Stress Disorder (PWTSD)
- Feelings of being stuck and/or trouble getting things done
- Lack of motivation, lack of direction in life and/or always feeling tired
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of stress management and coping skills
- Problem relationships with family and/or peers
- Career Counselling
- School Refusal
- Major life changes and adjustments – Divorce, Break-ups, Relocating etc
Understanding behavior is an important step towards having a happy, healthy and fulfilling life. Working with a trained and experienced therapist can help you and your family understand your current behavior patterns and develop new strategies to use.
It is my belief that therapy is not “one size fits all” and therefore must be customized to each individual and family. For this reason, my practice is influenced by many therapeutic models and styles, including;
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA)
I believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live their best life. Please call me today for a free 15 minute phone consultation, to determine if we would be a good fit for each other.
Lindsay Simmons Counselling: Providing therapy and counselling services to children, youth, teens, adults and families living in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Acton, Halton Hills, Hamilton, Grimsby, Halton Region and the GTA.